Serial VM
 FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 

Spoilery

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Veronica Mars, Friday Night Lights, Vampire Diaries, True Blood » Odcinki » Sezon 3 » Spoilery
  Zobacz poprzedni temat | Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Trish
PostWysłany: Czw Cze 05, 2008 3:10 pm Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cytat:
In case you missed it, Friday Night Lights is returning for a third season this fall - albeit under very unique circumstances.

The acclaimed, but low-rated series will now debut episodes on DirecTV, before rebroadcasting them later in the season on NBC.

In addition, Season 3 will be comprised of a shorter 13 episodes, all of which will air exclusively on DirecTV beginning in the fall.

With DirecTV shouldering some of the production costs, NBC then will begin airing the same slate of Friday Night Lights episodes in mid-season.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Trish dnia Czw Paź 23, 2008 12:30 pm, w całości zmieniany 1 raz

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
AGNES
PostWysłany: Czw Lip 17, 2008 1:19 pm Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem
Witamy w Neptune!

Skad: 3miasto
Cytat:
casting news

Hey everyone...just saw this in Michael Ausiello's column on EW.com and thought I'd share:

I've been dreading this day. Ever since Friday Night Lights' odds-defying renewal (thanks, DirecTV!), pessimistic fans like myself have been waiting for the other cleat to drop. And now we can stop waiting. Sources confirm to me exclusively that two of the show's MVPs, Gaius Charles (Smash) and Scott Porter (Jason), have been taken off contract and will only appear on a recurring basis in Season 3. Although NBC isn’t talking, I’m told the decision was made for both budgetary and creative reasons.

Total bummer, I know, but not a complete surprise. In the case of Smash, executive producer Jason Katims conceded that finding a way to justify hanging onto his college-bound running back would be difficult. “The Smash story definitely creates a challenge for us,” he told me back in May. “He will presumably have graduated [when we return in the fall]. It's definitely going to require some finessing and the right balance between taking the right amount of poetic license, but not doing anything that would question the authenticity and believability that is so important to our show.”
Similarly, maintaining the viability of Jason – the Panthers' ex-starting quarterback who was left paralyzed by a Season 1 injury – has also presented challenges. One possible exit strategy has Jason leaving Dillon to start a new life with his pregnant girlfriend.

One thing you can be sure of: Katims remains committed to bringing both characters' storylines to a satisfying conclusion. As one insider assures, "He has too much respect for the fans — as well as both actors — to leave them hanging like that."
I would expect nothing less from Katims. But enough about me, I’m anxious to hear from you, my fellow FNL loyalists: Sad to see Smash and Jason go? Comforted by the fact that they’ll at least be around long enough to wrap up their storylines? Praying FNL gets some long overdue Emmy love when nominations are announced next Thursday? Comment below!

[ Dodano: Pon Lip 21, 2008 7:11 pm ]
Cytat:
Tim and Lyla are now in a serious relationship . . . But the question is whether these two are destined to have very different lives.
Tyra in the past eight months has [realized] that, while she loves Landry, she kind of feels like he's not really The Guy.
Matt and Julie will try and put the past behind them and become friends.
Tami will be appointed the principal of Dillon High. Suddenly she (and Coach Taylor) may find (themselves) on opposite sides of some issues.
Smash and Jason, however, will be going out with "two of the most powerful storylines" this season. And, also, we want to very much leave the door open for both of them to come back to the show.
A handful of new characters will be introduced, including a freshman named J.D. McCoy. "He's a phenomenal quarterback," Katims explains. "In the first arc of the season, there's a controversy over who will be the first-string quarterback for the Panthers." Additionally, an old friend of Billy Riggins' will make a play for Tyra. "He's a local rodeo star, so he's right in Tyra's wheelhouse. So Landry is not going to be (happy)."
Matt Czuchry (Chris) and Benny Ciaramello (Santiago) will not be back.
A renewed focus will be placed on the Landry/Matt friendship, a relationship Katims says got sidelined last season in the wake of the Landry/Tyra murder plot.

[ Dodano: Wto Wrz 16, 2008 11:08 pm ]
http://theentertainmenthotline.magnify.net/video/FNLD-TV-101-Premiere promo 3s , nic spoilerowego , fajnie zrobione

Powrót do góry
Trish
PostWysłany: Pią Wrz 19, 2008 12:02 pm Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

WÂłaÂśnie teÂż przyszÂłam zamieÂściĂŚ promo, tutaj na youtube'ie:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RmWSKJiiUWU
Mi siĂŞ ono Âśrednio podoba, wyglÂąda jak nieudana prĂłba naÂśladowania Desperatek

A co do samego serialu to fakt, Âże chcÂą powrĂłciĂŚ do dawno zapomnianej przyjaÂźni Matta i Landry'ego - Âżal Confused

Powrót do góry
justin
PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 20, 2008 10:18 am Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem
Co-Admin

ale siĂŞ za Timem stĂŞskniÂłam

Powrót do góry
Trish
PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 20, 2008 2:08 pm Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

W ogĂłle kiedy jest premiera, bo mi to umknĂŞÂło?

Powrót do góry
justin
PostWysłany: Sob Wrz 20, 2008 11:20 pm Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem
Co-Admin

1 paÂździernika ?

Powrót do góry
AGNES
PostWysłany: Wto Wrz 23, 2008 10:52 pm Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem
Witamy w Neptune!

Skad: 3miasto
Cytat:
Mi siĂŞ ono Âśrednio podoba, wyglÂąda jak nieudana prĂłba naÂśladowania Desperatek

a to muszĂŞ zobaczyĂŚ bo nie widziaÂłam proma Desperatek

Cytat:
A co do samego serialu to fakt, Âże chcÂą powrĂłciĂŚ do dawno zapomnianej przyjaÂźni Matta i Landry'ego - Âżal

niestety , jakoÂś siĂŞ jeszcze ÂłudziÂłam ,Âże Landry nie bĂŞdzie aÂż tak widoczny jak w 2s ale chyba nic z tego , wkurzajÂące jest to ,Âże praktycznie nie bĂŞdzie Jay'a ale za to bĂŞdzie Landry blee

tak pierwszego

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Veronica Mars, Friday Night Lights, Vampire Diaries, True Blood » Odcinki » Sezon 3 » Spoilery Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: